Integrated within the parkland are large freshwater ponds surrounded by fifteen specially constructed stands with easy accessibility.
The five ponds contain freshwater fish such as Tench (Doctor Fish), Pike, Roach, Perch, Eel, Rud and Bream that can be caught and released from the fishing stands from dawn til dusk. Contact us to find out the release date for Carp.
Try your hand at besting the current record of a 20lb pike.
- Please help the staff to keep the parkland to a high standard by;
- Keeping the stand clean and tidy
- Follow designated paths to stands and respect the wildlife
- Avoid damage to the environment and remove all litter
- Anglers should come prepared with appropriate gear
- All forms of fixed lead are banned
- Barbless hooks only please
- Fixed nets are prohibited
- No swimming
- Fish to be brought in and returned to the pond using a landing net
- We operate a strict catch and release policy
Why not come & pay us a visit for an enjoyable day of leisure.