The course is set in a particularly picturesque parkland area demanding skills and patience for the golfer due to the position and size of the man made ponds.
Although it is strictly parkland in nature, the nine-hole tract has the distinct feel of a links course offering excellent year round play.
The golf course has 6 par fours and 3 par threes with some challenging navigation required over the ponds.
With the ground being of sandy nature the course is quite dry and playable almost all year round.
There are changing rooms and shower facilities.
- Please help the green’s staff to keep the course to a high standard by;
- Repairing pitch marks
- Replacing all divots
- Raking bunkers
- Do not damage tees and fairways with practice swings
- Do not leave bags or trollies on other players route or take them over the greens
- A single player has no standing on golf course
- If players have one clear hole in front they should invite other players behind through
- Please obey all signs and rules
- Shout fore where necessary
- Avoid slow play
- Proper manner and dress appropriately
- Please use tee mats were provided
Why not come & pay us a visit for an enjoyable day of leisure.
Golf Fees – Weekdays and Weekends inc Bank Holidays
|9 Holes||18 Holes|
£5 for half day 4 hours
£8 for full day 8 hours
£5 for 9 holes
Everyone is most welcome to come, explore and participate in our parkland activities.
Golf balls can be aquired by giving us a call on 07703 20 99 54